Whether you’re receiving treatment from a Physiotherapist, finished your treatments, or dealing with aches and pain during certain exercises, Restorative Exercise can be a healthy way to get you back on track.
With one on one focused treatments of soft tissue work, the combination of exercising and stretching is the key to helping you feel better.
The program is designed to help the client work independently throughout the week. Weekly plans and a structured program is created to help the individual see the results they are looking to achieve.
The goal of this program is to help you restore balance and improve your strength and stamina.
Exercise Restore Sessions
45 min Session will be divided into 3 components
- Licensed RMT (Registered Massage Therapist)
- Certified in STR (Soft tissue Release)
- PTS (Personal Trainer Specialist )
- FIS ( Fitness Instructor Specialist)
- Level 1 and 2 (Fitness Kickboxing)
- Fitness Yoga (CanFitPro)