Hi! My name is Dalia.
I’ve been in the fitness industry for over 13 years, in many capacities, including:
- Personal Trainer
- Physical Support Worker at the National Eating Disorder Center
- Registered Massage Therapist
- Women’s Bootcamp Specialist
- Yoga Instructor
- Kick Boxing Instructor, and the list goes on.
Throughout my training, I have had the opportunity to work with an array of clientele.
Through my experience, I developed an in depth understanding and learned to appreciate the importance of self acceptance and balancing healthy habits.
I was determined to become an advocate for women struggling with body image. As I progressed in this field, I quickly became aware that my passion was in fitness and helping others, and thus dedicated myself 100% in this area.
I specialize and I’m certified in the following areas:
- Licensed RMT (Registered Massage Therapist)
- Certified in STR (Soft Tissue Release)
- Certified in Fitness Yoga
- Certified in Kickboxing Level 1, 2
- Certificate in Group Fitness
- Certificate in Advanced Personal Training
- Kettlebell Instructor
- First Aid, CPR, AED
I joined a Women’s Boot Camp company and became a “Drill Instructor” for over 4 locations in the GTA.
As a fitness instructor / personal trainer, I was introduced to more professionals in the Sports and Wellness industry, and gained invaluable experience working alongside amateur and professional athletes.
I started True Fit You. My company’s mission is to help others reach their fitness goals in a healthy and friendly environment.
I dovetailed my passion for fitness, with a more deeper understanding of the human anatomy and worked towards achieving my Registered Massage Therapist designation.
I also provide Sports and Active Massage Therapy, along with fitness classes and restorative care for clients through True Fit You.
Get in Touch with Dalia today!
Feel free to contact me for any information about True Fit You services.